Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday 27 August 2012

Day of the Dead at Costa Coffee

My buddies and I meet at Costa once a month for a Mummy chat...this is what I wore:






Leon is looking decidedly chicken-pocky and is wearing his pyjamas too! He loves my new Miss Fortune Skirt as much as I do since his favourite dress up theme is 'pirates' and his favourite film is 'The Three Amigos' with Chevy Chase


so my skirt is a wonderful mix of the two for him!

I also got stopped in Marks and Spencers by a man who told me he loved my skirt...he asked was it 'Day of the Dead' and explained that his wife had one very similar with flamingos on it. I asked him to say hello to her from me...I felt a bond with this woman immediately!!!!Check out the skirt HERE it's on my wish list!

2 comments:

  1. Its so nice to have time with other moms! You look so pretty!!! And your lil one is a doll!! xox

    ReplyDelete